- Must have astounding language skills (grammatical and writing skills: using transitions, connectives, time order words, summarization, and paragraph writing)
- Must be able to construct chronological narratives/stories in the third-person point of view..
- Must have reading apprehension and contextual understanding about timelines and events.
- Must have concepts of use of tenses in the contextual frame and content structures.
- Must know to write ethically without plagiarizing
- Must have knowledge of text reconstruction, summarization, and writing narrative in past tenses
- Must be a self-starter and willing to learn from feedback
- Must be willing to adapt to a fast-paced newsroom environment where deadlines are a serious business
- Must be willing to do research independently when needed.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a sense of accountability
S.B. Web Technology’s Biographyhost magazine is looking for passionate biography writers who will help the team write and publish biographies of given subjects (usually famous people) in an impactful, credible, and engaging manner.
- Write 2 biographies per day out of the sources/links provided by our research team.
- Make sure that your submitted draft follows our standards and style guidelines.
- Assemble credible biographical material from sources (on the web) and/or through the consultation with associates and relatives of a subject (if necessary) when needed.
- Twice a week, update and add context/information (in terms of the rate equivalent to 2 Biographies per day) to the already published biographies as per the given requirements.
- Read, re-tell and build a text in the proper sequence demanded by a biography structure.
- Closely works with editors, publishers, proof-readers, writers, management, and all the other stakeholders
- Possibly helps the platform to market the biographical work(s)
- Suggest/work with the team in the formation of new categories in the magazine
- Individuals who have experienced as a magazine writer or in the related field.
- Individuals who have experience in professional biography writing preferred
- For individuals without experience: should at least have an understanding of the skills and knowledge mentioned above
A Third-person biography is written to define and summarize the biography subject’s professional capacity (career experience, background, and expertise) and phases of life (early life, adult life, personal life, personal life experience such as upbringing).