A person, for our growth ambition and to make our customer team complete, who is a part of one team with one specific customer together with 3 others.
Our customer is an international start-up based in The Netherlands that is dedicated to reform the transportation sector by making smarter use of existing transportation movements for transportation. Making use of data apps and intelligent matching of market requests. Next to this platform, there is a business unit providing turnkey solutions for the transportation industry.
Personal skills we value
- You are strongly customer-focussed
- You like to achieve a goal within the team
- Good time management, organization, and planning skills
- Proactive, value-driven, analytical, and problem solver
- You are assertive and feel free to express yourself and your idea’s in English
Your roles and responsibilities
- Design end to end solutions with consideration to customer focussed, architecture, maintainability, scalability and quality of the application
- Build and develop new microservices and REST APIs that adhere to the API first application standards.
- Maintain the application using a holistic, test-oriented approach to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Together with your team research and recommend changes to each other and the product owner to improve application and user experience.
- Constantly innovating and providing feedback on application status post-go-live, looking for opportunities to improve and present design and solution options for enhancing the performance of applications.
- Follow and suggest coding conventions, policies, and procedures provided
The project you will be working on is built on a microservices setup with Azure, Kubernetes, .Net Core, Angular, and Flutter. You will be working on multiple parts of the application where we together see a fit.
There is no need to specifically know the stack we asked for, but we would like for you to have knowledge about the things we mentioned below;
- One or more back-end languages, such as .Net Core (C#), NodeJS, Python, PHP, Java
- Any relational database management software, such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, or others
- Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git
What we offer you
- 💻 Your own workstation with dual monitor
- ⌚ Flexible work timing
- 🍛 Free Lunch and Breakfast
- 📅 Participate in events
- 💹 Excellent career opportunities
- 💡 Space for own initiatives
- 🏥 Health & Accidental insurance coverage
- ⚽ Recreational activities
- 💰 Paid Paternity, Maternity, Marriage, Sick and Casual Leave
- 🌞 Floating Holiday
- 🏢 Open office environment
Our Selection Process goes like
- Click “Apply Now” and share with us about yourself
- Take the skill test. It’s fun 😎
- Within 2 weeks, you will get a response via quick call/ email
- Online Interviews (max 2 rounds): This will be done via google meet or Skype
- Technical Assignment
- That’s it! You will receive a very exciting job offer and position